Diploma in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management with Australian Certificate III in Culinary Arts
This 14-month qualification provides the skills and knowledge for a person to be graded as a cook in Continental European style food. It is recommended for students wishing to obtain employment at 4 or 5 star graded hotels and work on an International basis. Work would be undertaken in various hospitality enterprises where food is prepared and served. It may be teamed up with 3 electives in cooking local cuisines so that students will learn wider variety of foods and job prospects for local employment are better. The certificate III in culinary will open the gates of unparallel opportunities and expand the horizons for ISCAHM graduates and assist in gaining employment in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UK and other trade partners / members of the Commonwealth of Nations.
Benefits to Students :
- To be trained based on international 5-star hospitality training standard
- The Certificate III is also widely recognized in the Middle Eastern countries
- To be trained with progressive techniques and trends in local environment
instead of expensive overseas travel
- Learn Western and Asian cuisines which will give you great advantage when
seeking job abroad
- Learn the same subjects and get the same training materials as you would study
in Australia and be trained by former hotel executives at 1/5 of the price
- To gain a career in the biggest industry worldwide in hospitality and tourism
- Curriculum is audited and overseen by Culinary Solutions Australia International
- Graduate students will automatically be a holder of ISCAHM diploma and
certificate III from Culinary Solutions Australia International.